Wednesday 21 August 2013

XOXO Love Paddle from Sex & Mischief at Corsets & Cuffs

The XOXO love impressions paddle from Sex and Mischief, is an ideal accessory to start your experimentation with 50 shades play and beginners S&M or BDSM.

We've all read the books, but now it comes to the put to and we're getting cold feet. We don't know what to do or say and need the easiest route or accessory to get us to where we want to be, whilst having fun, laughing and not being too serious!

It's playful, if a little painful (If that's what you're going for) and pink! Non threatening and comes with a helpful handy video to show you just what to do in order to get your foot in the stirrup (You'll see what we mean!) - Scroll down for the video! SS92116_XOXOPaddle-Pink-700-width XOXO love paddle http://www.corsetsandcuffs.com/xoxo-paddle-8229-p.asp available from Corsets and Cuffs, online, in store and at parties.

This fun adult accessory really does leave a lasting impression. SS92116_XOXO_Paddle-Pinksquare-1000 

 "I like signing my name with the addition of a few Xs and O's. Who doesn't enjoy playful hugs and kisses? Lucky for me, with the help of my favourite paddle, I can also leave my signature mark on my lovers' receptive body." 

It's Nice, Fun and Flirty - Being in control is fun.

"Of course it's not just about the "impression" my paddle leaves behind. The feel of the grip in the palm of my hand sends a thrill through my body. The sound it makes when it contacts my willing partner and the sound they make when receiving my attention, makes me hot with desire. The patterns the X's and O's form on the skin are erotic and become become an ever changing work of art to my eyes. The connection and power I share with my lover remain in my mind much longer than than the hugs and kisses stay on their skin." XOXO Paddle Pink V5 It's 12inches in length (That's more than enough! ;) ) and is made of Nylon cord, Fiberglass and vinyl fabric.
Available in lots of different cut outs, shapes and impression slogans such as 'Slut' 'Bitch' 'Love' and colour ways black/red /pink/black as well as block colours, so you can match your paddle with your sexy bedroom outfit!

See more impressions paddles from Sex and Mischief here: http://www.corsetsandcuffs.com/impression-paddles-201-p.asp
Corsets and Cuffs is your online shop for sexy lingerie, adult sex toys and your pleasure! Free delivery on all UK orders
We provide lingerie,sex toys,sexy accessories,corsets,plus size lingerie and sexy lingerie,costumes,hosiery,vibrators,whips,ticklers,lubricants,handcuffs,bondage restraints and jiggle balls.  

Corsets & Cuffs Social Media Keep up to date and get involved!
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CorsetsandCuffs
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/corsetsandcuffs
Tumblr: http://corsetsandcuffs.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment